Macro meal plans is not a diet that will give you quick results, but it can help you achieve much more – once you lose weight, you will no longer gain weight.
Macrobiotics is not only a system of proper nutrition but also a certain way of life. Health is the harmony of “yin” and “yang”, a balance between the internal and external environment, between mental and physical activity, plant and animal food.
As soon as the balance is disturbed, problems may arise with the body, which can be solved by choosing certain foods and processing them in a special way. Please note – macrobiotics do not prohibit anything… It only recommends. In short, naturalness should be your new deity. Even if you are not yet ready to cultivate your own vegetable garden, carefully study the labels – everything that contains preservatives, flavor enhancers, chemical dyes is harmful to you. Sweets are also harmful. Sugar, chocolate, candy, and even honey are taboo.
Vegetables and Fruits
According to the macrobiotic diet, the way to a slim figure and peace of mind is through food that grows on earth. It is fundamentally important that it grows exactly in the natural climatic zone where you live, and preferably corresponds to the current season. Pumpkin, carrots, cauliflower, or cabbage (they are much more nutritious than meat) can make a nice and healthy diet.
As for fruits and berries, you should remember the seasonality. Pears, watermelons, and melons are good in summer, in winter they become “strangers”. Tropical fruits have to be abandoned, as any exotic destroys the delicate balance.
Oats, brown rice, wheat, buckwheat, rye are the most important macro foods in the macrobiotic diet. They can be added to soups, baked, boiled, but all this should be eaten without milk and sugar. You can eat one piece of bread if you wish, but it must be made from wholemeal flour.
No semi-finished products – that’s the rule of this diet! All dishes are prepared only once. The best decision is to steam dishes. Microwaves and grills are also bad for you.
In addition, the strictest prohibition is imposed on all seasonings from beautiful sachets. Only natural herbs are allowed “to the table”: parsley, dill, green onions … Salt is also harmful – in extreme cases, you can add the very minimum of sea salt.
It is impossible to rapidly lose weight when sticking to this diet. It will bring you the gradual normalization of the body’s metabolic processes and the smooth functioning of all systems.
In practice, this means very smooth weight loss: an average from one to one and a half kilograms per month. As soon as the optimal weight for you is achieved (yin and yang are finely balanced), the decrease stops and the figure on the scales begins to delight you with constancy since the very desire to eat “inharmonious” foods disappears.
Now, let’s pay attention to macro meal delivery services that can help you recure time spent on macro food shopping and cooking.
This macro meals delivery service is focused on healthy meal delivery. Macro meals from this company are high in protein and designed by dietists. What are the other benefits of this macro meals delivery service? Here they are:
- All the ingredients are perfectly fresh; they are never frozen.
- There are different meal plans for different goals, which will help you to achieve your goal easily.
- Macro meals do not contain any sweeteners, sugar, and other harmful components.
- The price starts at $8.70 per meal.
Meal Pro is a macro food delivery service that specializes in providing high-quality, nutritious macro meals that are fully prepared and ready to enjoy.
It features a rotating menu with seasonal ingredients and a variety of customization options, making it a great option for those with certain macro food preferences and dietary restrictions. Here are the main pluses of this macro meals service.
- Provides prepared meals that are high in protein and complex carbs.
- Allows you to customize meals with extra portions of protein, carbs, or vegetables.
- Offers many meals that are free of gluten and major food allergens.
- The use of conventional produce may help keep the cost down.
- May help promote weight loss and muscle growth.
Fresh N Lean
This macro meal prep service aims at making healthy eating easily accessible for anyone. Only completely fresh, organic products are used for preparing meals. Fresh N Lean service also has a number of other benefits. Those are:
- Several attractive meal plans will suit people with any dietary preferences. They are keto, vegan, low carb vegan, or bulk.
- The ingredients are of the highest quality. They are GMO-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, which can rarely be found nowadays.
- Eco-friendly packaging is another advantage.
- If you need, you can freeze macromeals and leave them in a fridge for about eight weeks.
- The price starts from 10 dollars.
This is another macro plate service that offers plant-based high-protein meals. Numerous benefits of this service are the following:
- Meals from Muscle Meals do not contain any hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives. You can be sure you eat completely healthy macro food.
- All meals are dairy-free and gluten-free, which is bliss for those who suffer from allergies.
- There are two sizes to choose from: standard and protein-sized meals.
- The price is not too high: it starts from $120 per twelve meals.
Ice Age Meals
This macro diet menu service focuses on paleo and keto plans that are delivered frozen. All you have to do is to utilize a microwave or oven to make your macro food warm and delicious. Here are the top benefits:
- All the meals are frozen to keep all the nutrients.
- It takes little time to prepare macro food (about 10 minutes).
- It is possible to choose different additives.
- There is no sugar, no corn, nuts, etc.
- The selection of meals is impressive.
As you can see, it is easy to choose a macro meal plan with the help of the services we have described. Macro meal prep takes minutes, so you don’t have to spend too much time and effort. Good luck!